We/us/our means GuaRENTeed Pty Ltd ACN 628 658 328.
You/Your means any person who accesses our Website or contacts us in person, by email or by phone with regard to the products and services provided by us.
1. Commitment to privacy
● how we collect information;
● how we use and disclose any information we collect;
● how we protect the information we collect;
● how you can access the information we may hold about you;
● how to make a complaint about a privacy breach under this policy; and
● how we will deal with breach of privacy complaints.
We value your privacy, and as such, we have taken the necessary precautions to comply with the Act, APP and CR Code.
2. Type of Information collected
The types of personal information that we collect typically includes your:
● contact details (such as address, telephone, occupation, website, email address and LinkedIn profile);
● for individuals – your date of birth, gender and employment information;
● for companies – ABN’s, ACN's, websites and logos; and
● financial information such as account details, ABN’s and other related documents.
Other types of personal information that we collect relates to credit information. This typically includes:
3. Collecting personal information
We collect personal information for a number of reasons, however the main reasons that we may collect personal information from you are:
● to contact you;
● to verify your identity and qualifications;
● so that we can responsibly market our products and services;
● to assist in the preparation and co-ordination of the marketing material and updates that we send out;
● to determine business/property opportunities that may be relevant to you and suggest listings/connections from time to time;
● to receive feedback on our products and services;
● so that we can communicate with our clients and other persons or organisations that we do business with;
● to generate aggregated statistical information for commercial purposes; and
● to comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
We may collect personal information from you in a number of different ways for example:
· from you directly, when you communicate with us;
· from you indirectly, anytime you communicate or interact with us, whether this is by phone, email, face to face meeting, online or social media interaction;
· when you use our Website;
· your participation in our surveys, competitions, loyalty programs or promotions;
· when you visit our place of work; and
through our recruitment process when you apply for a position with us.
We may also collect your personal information from third parties such as:
· marketing agencies, data collection and research organisations;
· medical professionals (for example if you are involved in an accident);
· credit reporting bodies, law enforcement and government agencies; and
· other individuals (for example employment references).
4. Using your personal information
By using our website and services, you agree that if you submit any personal information to us:
● we will be entitled to record that information and use it in accordance with this policy;
● we will be entitled to contact third parties whose details you have provided to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
● we may use that information to contact you about our products and services or to provide you with general information about us;
● we may sell our business, database or intellectual property which will include your personal information to a third party as part of a commercial sale;
● we may provide your personal information to our technical service providers for the purpose of operating the Website; and
● we may use the information we collect from you for the purposes of improving our products or services, or to collect information for the purposes of statistical or marketing analysis.
Apart from the circumstances set out above, unless required by law, we will not disclose any personal information we collect from you without your specific consent.
5. Security of information
We will take reasonable steps to keep the information we collect about you secure and to prevent unauthorised access to this information. However, we cannot give any guarantees or warranties about the security of your information and will not be held liable for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of any unauthorised access to your information.
6. Changing and accessing information
If you wish to change or update any of your personal information or you wish to access the personal information we hold about you please contact us and we will arrange for this to occur. If you wish to access the personal information, we hold about you please contact us and request access to this information. We will endeavour to respond to your request within 14 days. You may be charged a fee for access to this information.
8. Privacy complaints
Guarenteed Head Office
3B/ 66 Jessica Boulevard, Minyama QLD 4575
We will endeavour to deal with your complaint as soon as is reasonably practicable. If we are unable to satisfactorily resolve your complaint, it may be referred to a recognised external dispute resolution scheme.
You can also contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner by visiting the following website and following the steps listed on the website: www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints
9. Changes to this policy
We are committed to effectively protecting your privacy and therefore it may be necessary from time to time to change or amend this policy. If we decide to make any changes to this policy we will notify you by placing a copy of the updated policy on this website.
10. Contact us
via email email@example.com
via post 3B/ 66 Jessica Boulevard, Minyama QLD 4575
Always timely on getting back to us and always professional and helpful and approachable...very easy to deal with.
- Gaybrielle B Owner Mar 2020
Love Denise and my tenants love Denise. Awesome communication.
- Owner Brendan H July 2020
Professional customer service, including informative and courteous communications. Thank you.
- Owner Alisa D May 2020
The issue was attended to immediately and Trayc was very professional and polite.
- Tenant Brandon Oct 2020
Because Samantha Bird is the best property manager ever. She mows our lawns and fixes mail boxes and does a million other things that she doesn't have to do... Bloody legend!!!!
- Owner Amie Aug 2020
As always, Sam goes above and beyond what would normally be expected. Nothing is too much trouble to do what is needed to move things along and get the best outcome. Her assistance during what has been a difficult year has made things much less stressful than they otherwise would have been. I have always been very confident and comfortable with her managing things well from a long distance away which is exactly what one requires in a property agent.
- Owner Dec 2019
Quick, efficient responses every time.
- Glenn Owner July 2020
Always quick responses with my questions.
- Owner Sept 2020
Everything is always straight forward and easy to do and understand.
- Tenant Lilith April 2020
Amy was extremely helpful in delivering the service today. She showed extreme enthusiasm and it is always a pleasure to interact with her. Thank you Amy!
- Owner Ramy May 2020
Great communication; Prompt and efficient; Feel like my interests are looked after.
- Owner Ross June 2020
Always prompt, efficient and friendly service and communications! Thanks
- Jeff Owner Sept 2020
Susan Johnston is my property manager. She is great. Always keep me up to date with the status of my property. Answer my queries promptly. Suggest solutions if there is a problem with the tenant. I'm very happy and strongly recommend Susan to anyone looking for a great property manager.
- Owner Vi June 2020
Briony!!!!! Fantastic customer relations, great support and communication.
- Gympie Owner
Hi Jason and the rest of the Aspire team. You guys are held in high esteem by the members of the ZEMAN SMSF. So professional and always looking after the better interests of the landlords and the tenants, a real win-win situation. We look forward to many more years being part of the Aspire family. Keep up the great work, we have no hesitation in recommending Aspire as the rental managers of choice. Cheers Karl.
- Owner Karl Z - June 2020